We are here! We are here! Yup, we are still here in the Pacific Northwest! It's been four and a half years since we packed up our CR-V and moved west to the Southeast corner of
Washington State.
Can you believe it's been a year and a half since I last posted anything on my blog? I started a couple times... our friend came to visit in 2016 and the three of us took a five-day road trip to Canada. BEAUTIFUL! We took about 2000 pictures, but there were so many I gave up trying to figure out which ones to post on my blog. They may show up one day in a future blog post. For now, you'll have to settle for our visit to a local pumpkin farm. Hey, it's a (blog re-) start.
Our 10-year old niece playing with piggies
My niece and I in the middle of a corn maze.
We went through the first corn maze with my mother-in-law and it took about ten minutes. Then my niece and I went through the second one, just the two of us, and, we got lost. At first it was funny and we laughed, ha ha... Then after about 30 minutes (serious!) I was ready to call my husband on my cell phone. He was already ahead of me though (as he usually is). He had gone in the exit to look for us and so we finally found our way out, or should I say - he found us!!
My niece riding the animal train.
My father-in-law and I enjoying the sunshine!
Say cheese! (or pumpkin!)
Looking for the perfect pumpkin
Love my sweet husband!
What a beautiful, sunny day, and so blessed to spend the day with family!
Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings to each of you, Paula









No comments:
Post a Comment